I come from a very long line of men and women of faith. I am the heir of a multi-generational blessing because of them.
I haven’t lived a charmed life, a life unaffected by dangers and difficulties. But I have lived a blessed life.
Of the more than 25,000 days that I’ve been alive, I can’t remember a single one of those days when God wasn’t present and actively involved in my life. I can’t remember a day when I didn’t know him — though my knowledge and understanding has certainly grown through the years.
He has been My Shepherd in every sense of the word, especially on the darkest of my days, of which there have been many:
- When I fell, He picked me up, dusted me off, and stood me upright again.
- When I was too weak to go on, He carried me upon His Shoulders until I regained my strength.
- When I was at Death’s Door (at least three times), He laid claim to my life and rescued me.
- When I was wounded, He put salve on my wounds, bound them up, and nursed me back to health.
- When I strayed from His watchful eye, He came looking for me until He found me and brought me back to safety.
My God (the only real God, actually) is your God too — whether you know it or not, whether you want Him to be or not.
My goal as a Christian author and speaker is to share everything I know about God, hoping that you will fully embrace Him and His Word, and let Him do what He does best: love you, bless you, and stand with you through good times and bad.